Today was a boring day. I ate, I worked, my husband and I went grocery shopping. Nothing too exciting. Of course, we only got half of our shopping done. Ever since, I started eating healthier, we go to about 5 different stores sometimes. Seriously. Tonight, it was Publix and Sam’s Club. Tomorrow, it’s Whole Foods and the Farmers’ Market. 🙂
Instead of posting a bunch of pictures of my boring (but delicious) food, I decided to post something about myself. I have seen this on several blogs and decided to do one myself. Enjoy!
1. Four TV shows that I watch:
- Modern Family (funniest show ever!)
- Grey’s Anatomy
- Top Chef
2. Four things that I am passionate about:
- my husband and my dog (I know, I know . . . that’s cheating)
- my blog
- food! (especially bacon)
- healthy living
3. Four phrases I use a lot:
- “Callie . . . sit!”
- “My name is Cynthia and I am your counselor today.”
- “I love you.”
4. Four things I’ve learned from the past:
- Dogs need you more than you ever thought they would.
- Forgive yourself. It’s the kindest thing you can do. (still working on that one. :))
- Your self-worth does not depend on the number on the scale.
- You can’t control other people; you can only control yourself.
5. Four places you’d like to go:
- Venice, Italy
- PB & Co. Sandwich shop
6. Four things I did yesterday:
- read (finally finished “Hunger Games”; phenomenal book!)
- called my mother
7. Four things I’m looking forward to:
- paying off my student loans
- having children
- my anniversary in September
- this weekend (they are calling for snow!)
8. Four things I love about winter:
- snow (when we get it)
- the holidays
- fuzzy socks
Usually, you’re supposed to tag someone with one of these things. But I have so many fabulous readers so if you are reading this, consider yourself tagged! 🙂 Have a great night!