I am so happy because today I have been tagged with my very first blogger award. Nicole over at Cookies and Carrots has graciously tagged me with the “Stylish Blogger Award.”
I love Nicole’s blog and I am so glad that she tagged me!
There are 4 duties to perform to accept this award:
1. Make a post + Link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won!
So here are 7 things that you didn’t know about me!
- I am painfully shy . . . until I get to know you. Once we are friends, I am loyal (almost to a fault) and would do just about anything for you.
- My husband is the first (and only) real relationship that I have ever had. I dated others before him, but none that were important. Consequently, my husband is the only man I have ever said “I love you” to (other than my dad of course).
- I am obsessed with odd numbers. I don’t like to sit in an even numbered seat at an event and when I (or my husband) am turning up the volume on the television or radio, it MUST be on an odd number. It borders on OCD.
- I am scared of escalators. I think I can trace it back to my childhood and an episode of Pink Panther in which he slid right through the teeth at the end of the thing, I know that is incredibly silly, but there it is. Every time I HAVE to go up or down one, I literally have to have my husband hold my hand and talk me through it.
- I watch soap operas. Yes, I know they are trashy. But I love them anyway.
- I am a crier. I will cry at any sappy commercial, any somewhat emotional moment on a television (or reality) show. I have even been known to cry over books.
- I have a form of muscular dystrophy called Charcot Marie Tooth. I don’t like to talk about it and there are a lot of people I know who don’t even know about it. I don’t like to be thought of as handicapped. I have a few physical limitations because of it, but I don’t complain about it, nor do I talk about it. You will hear more complaints about my migraines than this. I have no idea how far it will progress or if there will come a time when I will need a wheelchair. I think about that as little as possible because I don’t want to live my life in fear. I think having this disease as made me the independent person that I am today.
Here are 15 bloggers that I am tagging with this award. This was so hard to do since I have so many great readers.🙂
Jessica at How Sweet
Kristi at Eat Drink Love and Exercise
Lee at In My Tummy
Kylie at A Hungry Spoon
Laura at My Life Off the Couch
Lauren at Biochemista
Jemma at Celery and Cupcakes
Gabriela at Une Vie Saine
Julie at Peanut Butter Fingers
Stephanie at Cookin’ Fanatic
Chelsey at Clean Eating Chelsea
Caitlin at Caitlin Running
Danica at Danica’s Daily
Jessica at Dishin’ about Nutrition
What are some fun facts about yourself? I love learning new things about fellow bloggers, as well as my readers.🙂